It’s not time to write a Blue Steel eugoogooly yet according to Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and other stars! If you forgot about Zoolander’s signature ‘Blue Steel’ pout, this gallery has a whole collection of celebrities eager to remind you.
It seems the eyebrows raised-in-the-middle, puppy dog lip look Ben Stiller made so famous as his 2001 character as Derek Zoolander is making a comeback, in a really, really, ridiculously good looking (hear Zoolander say that word) kind of way.
The gallery of Zoolander imitators includes Angelina Jolie, Jessica Biel, Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus, Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson, Megan Fox, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.
Zoolander's ‘Blue Steel' as Seen on Angelina Jolie to Megan Fox
1. Pouttastic Poses - The trend of imitating Zoolander's Blue Steel pose by celebrities is making a comeback.
2. Celebrity Lip Trends - Celebrities emulating a signature lip pout pose is gaining popularity as a new trend in the beauty and fashion industries.
3. Mimicking Iconic Poses - The trend of celebrities mimicking popular iconic poses is creating opportunities in the entertainment and social media industries for innovative marketing campaigns.
1. Beauty - Beauty industry professionals can leverage this pose trend as an opportunity to create new makeup products for achieving the perfect pout look.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry professionals can capitalize on this trend by designing clothing and accessories that compliment this signature lip pout and appeal to consumers seeking celebrity-inspired style.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment industry professionals can use this trend as an opportunity to create marketing campaigns that leverage celebrity influencers and showcase popular poses like the iconic Blue Steel.