There is an efficient way to guide remaining pastes and gels from their containers, and it does not include smacking them, squeezing them, rolling them up or cutting them in half. Zero Cleanser packaging was designed based on the principle of centrifugal force, allowing you to fling the bottles around with great control and a positive outcome.
Yongwoo Shim guaranteed this by incorporating a hole in the top of the sealed container, large enough so that you can fit a single finger through it. When the bottle is at its last few unfruitful squirts, just twirl the thing around on your finger -- quickly. The force of this rotating motion will fling all of the remaining face wash to the cap end of Zero Cleanser packaging so that your next squeeze will be as successful as possible.
Zero Cleanser Packaging Whirls Around to Release the Last of its Contents
1. Spinnable Packaging - There is a growing trend towards designing packaging that utilizes centrifugal force to effectively dispense products to the last drop.
2. Efficient Product Usage - Consumers are increasingly looking for products that offer maximum usage and waste reduction, creating an opportunity for companies to innovate packaging and design solutions to meet those demands.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging - With sustainability becoming a top concern for consumers, there is a trend towards creating packaging that reduces waste and has a minimal environmental impact.
1. Personal Care Industry - Companies in the personal care industry can incorporate spinnable packaging design to their products, resulting in improved customer satisfaction and efficient usage of their products.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Packaging design innovations in the food and beverage industry can improve the consumption experience as well as reduce food waste caused by difficulty in accessing the last of product in the package.
3. Household Cleaning Industry - Incorporating spinnable packaging design to cleaning products could be a game changer for the household cleaning industry as it could improve the way consumers use and dispose of cleaning products, while reducing the environmental impact of packaging waste.