ZoCal is introducing what it calls the world's first-ever zero-calorie frozen dessert with its Popsicle and Sorbet bars. While the brand is committed to using ingredients like whole milk, real fruit and the rare sugar allulose, it offers products with low to no calories, no fat, no cholesterol or any sugar or sugar alcohols.
Notably, ZoCal Sorbet bars are sold individually wrapped in reusable glass jars. As well as these treats being free from calories, the ZoCal Popsicles boast zero net calories and the brand notes "the act of eating them actually burns calories."
ZoCal also makes a variety of low-calorie ice cream pints that come in at just 60 to 80 calories.
Image Credit: ZoCal
ZoCal Makes Popsicles and Sorbet Bars Without Any Calories
1. Zero-calorie Frozen Desserts - Opportunity for creating innovative and guilt-free frozen desserts that have no calories, fat, cholesterol, or sugar.
2. Low-calorie Ice Cream Pints - Opportunity for developing low-calorie ice cream pints with a calorie range of 60 to 80, catering to health-conscious consumers.
3. Reusable Glass Jar Packaging - Opportunity for using reusable glass jars as packaging for frozen desserts, promoting sustainability and eco-friendly practices.
1. Frozen Dessert Industry - Opportunity for businesses in the frozen dessert industry to create and market zero-calorie and low-calorie frozen treats that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Food Packaging Industry - Opportunity for companies in the food packaging industry to develop reusable and eco-friendly packaging options like glass jars for frozen desserts.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - Opportunity for the health and wellness industry to promote and endorse zero-calorie and low-calorie frozen desserts as part of a healthy lifestyle.