There is now an eco-friendly way for the super rich to fly the friendly skies. The Yuneec electric sport airplane is a two seat aircraft that uses about $2 of fuel per hour of flight.
The Yuneec electric sport airplane won’t be for sale until 2011, but in addition to being an environmentally friendly way to fly, it is also quite low maintenance. It retails for $89,000 and we have a feeling that celebrity pilots who like to be perceived as green will be clamoring to own one.
The Yuneec Electric Sport Airplane is Eco-Friendly
1. Eco-friendly Aviation - The trend towards eco-friendly aviation presents opportunities for innovative fuel-efficient aircraft.
2. Low Maintenance Aircraft - The trend towards low maintenance aircraft creates opportunities for streamlined operations and reduced costs.
3. Celebrity Green Image - The trend of celebrity pilots seeking eco-friendly aircraft provides opportunities for marketing and brand partnerships.
1. Aviation Manufacturing - Aviation manufacturing companies can capitalize on the demand for eco-friendly and low maintenance aircraft.
2. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy industry can explore opportunities to power aircraft with sustainable energy sources.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods industry can seize the opportunity to market eco-friendly aircraft to high-net-worth individuals seeking a greener lifestyle.