Elmer Olsen Models face Bojan stars in the 'Youth Redux' editorial exclusive for F****** Young! Online. The model is captured by photographer Othello Grey's lens while posing in a wardrobe of youthful streetwear staples.
Bojan is outfitted by stylist Marho Efemuaye who dresses him in designer pieces from Balmain Paris, Kris Van Assche and 3.1 Phillip Lim among other luxe labels.
Makeup and hair for F****** Young! Online's 'Youth Redux' editorial is courtesy of Amanda Blair Roberson who gives its model star a clean and fresh faced buzz cut coif.
This striking fashion story is lensed in studio and features a range of colored backdrop vignettes. The editorial layers various model captures with backdrop elements to create a series of vivid collage prints.
F****** Young's Youth Redux Editorial Features Elmer Olsen's Bojan
1. Youth Streetwear Staples - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in creating sustainable and eco-friendly versions of youth streetwear staples.
2. Vivid Collage Prints - Opportunities for disruptive innovation can be found in developing technology to create vivid collage prints in a more efficient and cost-effective manner.
3. Clean and Fresh Faced Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in developing new skincare and haircare products that cater to the demand for clean and fresh faced beauty.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry should explore sustainable and eco-friendly materials for youth streetwear staples.
2. Printing and Imaging - Disruptive innovation opportunities can arise in the printing and imaging industry through the development of new technologies for creating vivid collage prints.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry can tap into the market demand for clean and fresh faced beauty by developing innovative skincare and haircare products.