Venezuelan tattoo artist Yomico Moreno has created some of the most realistic flesh torn tattoos one may ever see. The tattoos are quite graphic and not for those with weak stomachs.
Under the ripped skin Moreno uses ink to depict mechanical wiring that look like the inside of The Terminator. It's almost as if someone ripped of a big piece of skin and what was underneath was nothing more than a robot. Another one of Moreno's tattoo designs is a zipper that has been opened to show the muscle tissue of a man's shoulder. The tissue is almost too realistic and quite scary to look at.
The tattoos of Yomico Moreno would make a fantastic Halloween costume if you're willing to wear it for the rest of your life.
The Designs of Yomico Moreno are Incredibly Realistic
1. Realistic Flesh-torn Tattoos - There are potential opportunities for advancements in tattoo ink and techniques to recreate even more realistic flesh texture and design.
2. Mechanical and Cyberpunk Tattoo Designs - The growing popularity of tattoos depicting mechanical and futuristic scenes can lead to a rise in demand for these designs and in turn technological advancements in tattooing equipment as well.
3. Bio-mechanical Art Trend - Incorporating organic and mechanical elements in art is becoming popular which can lead to the emergence of cyber-art industry.
1. Tattoo Industry - The tattoo industry can invest in the development of new ink and techniques to recreate more realistic flesh textures and designs.
2. Entertainment Industry - The realistic flesh-torn tattoos can tap into the demand for horror and gore themes in movies and television shows.
3. Art Industry - The bio-mechanical art trend can create a new avenue for artists to explore and develop, and could potentially lead to the emergence of a new cyber-art industry.