Yogurt by Nooka is the result of the timepiece company's collaboration with Karim Rashid. The new watch is made out of soft and flexible polyurethane, so that it is comfortable to wear on your wrist regardless of what activities you may be performing.
Keeping with the food motif, Yogurt by Nooka come in six different flavors including blueberry, raspberry and lime green. The unconventional timepiece is actually quite easy to read; the hour is displayed in the middle by the hexagon pixels while the minutes circle the outer display.
Yogurt by Nooka Comes in Six Different Flavours
1. Food-inspired Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to create unique and unconventional accessories inspired by food.
2. Flexible Materials - Innovative companies can explore the use of soft and flexible materials in various industries to create more comfortable and versatile products.
3. Unconventional Timekeeping - Opportunities exist for watchmakers to push boundaries and create unconventional timepieces that offer a unique and easy-to-read display.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore incorporating food-inspired elements into their designs, creating a unique and eye-catching product line.
2. Materials - Companies in the materials industry can focus on developing soft and flexible materials that can be utilized in a range of applications, providing enhanced comfort and versatility.
3. Watchmaking - Watchmakers can disrupt the industry by creating unconventional timepieces that offer innovative and easily readable displays, attracting a niche audience.