Yoga Train is a new product currently seeking funding on Kickstarter that seeks to make yoga and its various benefits more accessible to consumers.
The product comes with 60 individual cards, each of which contains an illustrated yoga pose, as well as the meaning and purpose behind it. These include 33 asana poses, each of which are color coded by "asana families." The cards feature the yoga poses' original Sanskrit names, as well as the way the language is translated into English. The Yoga Train deck is also available in German.
The Yoga Train deck is well-suited for individuals who lead classes, or for those who would like to understand more about this age old spiritual practice.
The Yoga Train Card Set Offers a Simple Way to Understand Yoga
1. Accessible Yoga Education - There is an opportunity for technology to provide more accessible and affordable yoga education through products like Yoga Train.
2. Color-coded Learning - Education programs across industries can leverage the success of Yoga Train's color-coded asana families to create more accessible and visually memorable learning opportunities.
3. Multilingual Educational Products - As Yoga Train offers its deck in both English and German, there is an opportunity for other educational products to expand their reach by offering multilingual options.
1. Fitness and Wellness - The fitness and wellness industry can benefit from utilizing innovative, technology-assisted products like Yoga Train to provide more accessible and engaging educational resources.
2. Education - The education industry can incorporate Yoga Train's innovative approach of color-coded learning to create more memorable learning experiences for students in a variety of subjects.
3. Language Learning - The expanded reach of multilingual products like the Yoga Train deck serves as a model for language learning companies to create appealing and accessible products for language learners.