Fashion has always been a great place for expression, and Yellow 108 produces a series of high-end hats from recycled materials to show the world how much you care about the environment.
Yellow 108 is a Los Angeles-based company known for specializing in recycled and salvaged materials to create intricate hats. From luxurious head toppers to hipster-chic head gear, this eco-friendly brand works to take our garbage out of the landfills and put it on our heads. The name of the brand is inspired by the color wheel and the bright sunny attributes the color yellow exudes.
On top of using recycled goods, Yellow 108 donates profits made from the hats to not for profit organizations in the Los Angeles area.
Yellow 108 website
Yellow 108 Facebook
Yellow 108 Twitter
Yellow 108 Produces Fashionable Head Gear from Recycled Materials
1. Sustainable Fashion - Yellow 108 demonstrates the trend of using recycled materials in the production of fashionable head gear, presenting an opportunity for sustainable fashion brands to create innovative designs.
2. Upcycling - Yellow 108's use of salvaged materials showcases the upcycling trend, highlighting the potential for other industries to repurpose waste into new and valuable products.
3. Socially Conscious Brands - Yellow 108's donation of profits to non-profit organizations reflects the growing trend of socially conscious brands, presenting an opportunity for businesses to align with causes and make a positive impact.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore using recycled materials and upcycling techniques to create fashionable and sustainable head gear, inspired by Yellow 108's approach.
2. Accessories - The accessories industry can incorporate sustainable practices and materials into their product lines, drawing inspiration from Yellow 108's use of recycled and salvaged materials for head gear.
3. Non-profit Sector - Non-profit organizations can collaborate with sustainable fashion brands like Yellow 108 to create partnerships that fund charitable causes and promote environmental sustainability.