atmos works in collaboration with Staple and New Balance on a pair of the X-Racer sneaker by the sportswear brand. The trio spotlight the pigeon logo by Staple in the form of embroidery at the heel of the sneaker model. The teased images were released by atmos' director Hirofumi Kojima, showing what looks like a trail iteration of the footwear design.
The shoe has a more rugged outsole foundation and the upper is made from durable elements. The pigeon is paired together with pink grid mesh and gray suede, true to the brand's design language. The mesh blends into a lighter hue and the pigeon can be found at the rear quarter of the shoe on top of a light cream midsole.
Image Credit: Hirofumi Kojima
atmos, Staple, and New Balance Join on the X-Racer Sneaker
1. Collaborative Sneaker Design - Businesses can explore innovative partnerships with other brands to create unique sneaker designs.
2. Embroidery as Design Accent - Brands can experiment with incorporating embroidery as a distinctive design element in their products.
3. Rugged Outsole Foundation - There is an opportunity for businesses to create sneakers with a more durable outsole foundation for increased practicality and longevity.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can take inspiration from this collaboration and incorporate unique design elements in their own products to appeal to consumers.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can explore partnerships with other companies to create distinctive, functional footwear designs for their customers.
3. Textiles - Textile companies can create innovative materials that incorporate embroidery, opening up a new market for design-savvy brands to venture into.