The XR1 Steel Sunglasses by designer Robert Anthony are strong enough for Superman and stylish enough for Lady GaGa. Anthony actually crafts a wide range of steel jewelry and accessories that range from bow ties to two-finger rings.
The XR1 Steel Sunglasses are unlike anything I have ever seen before, but that does not mean I will be surprised if I see someone wearing a pair. That said, a pair will run you $1,200 but I guess that is fair for shades that look like they could block the sun and bullets.
The Robert Anthony XR1 Steel Sunglasses Add Class to Badass
1. Steel Accessories - The rise of durable and fashionable steel accessories presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in design and materials.
2. Luxury Sunglasses - The trend toward luxury sunglasses offers potential for disruptive innovation in materials and design, with an emphasis on high-end craftsmanship and unique styles.
3. Statement Accessories - The popularity of bold, statement-making accessories like Robert Anthony's XR1 Steel Sunglasses creates opportunities for disruption in design, materials, and marketing strategies.
1. Fashion - Fashion retailers and designers have the chance to incorporate new materials and unique styles into their accessory lines, capitalizing on the trend of statement pieces and premium pricing.
2. Jewelry - The use of steel in jewelry and accessory design is a growing trend, offering disruptive innovation potential for designers looking to differentiate themselves from traditional gold and silver jewelry makers.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods sectors, including high-end eyewear and accessories, can disrupt traditional materials and designs by incorporating unique metals like steel into their products.