Judging by the Xiao Wang Surface Magazine photo shoot, it's safe to assume that bowl cuts and Beatles-inspired haircuts are back,
Thankfully, that is not the reality according to the fashion world -- or anywhere -- but the style sure does look temptingly gorgeous on Ms. Xiao Wang. The stunning Chinese model poses for the April 2012 issue of Surface Magazine in some top designer clothing.
Shot by photographer Henrique Gendre, Xiao Wang wears designs by the likes of Chanel, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton and Maison Martin Margiela. The light-infused Xiao Wang Surface Magazine photo shoot is hard to ignore and may just be the perfect way to usher in warm weather and spring.
The Xiao Wang Surface Magazine Fashion Editorial is Bright and Chic
1. Revived Haircuts - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop innovative hair cutting techniques and styles that bring back popular haircuts from the past.
2. Fashion Editorials - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Create new digital platforms or apps for fashion editorials, allowing users to virtually try on designer clothing.
3. Light-infused Photography - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Explore new techniques or technologies for capturing and enhancing light in photography, creating stunning visuals.
1. Hairdressing - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop new products or services that focus on recreating popular haircuts from past decades.
2. Fashion - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Explore new ways to merge technology and fashion, creating immersive digital experiences for consumers.
3. Photography - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Invest in research and development to enhance photography techniques and equipment, focusing on capturing and manipulating light.