Here’s hoping that Microsoft takes notice of Joseph Dumary’s Xbox Prestige concept, and decides to incorporate a few of its features into the new Xbox. The Xbox Prestige may look like a normal 360, but its tame exterior hides a technologically revolutionary interior.
For starters, the Xbox Prestige integrates the Xbox’s KinectIN technology into the system. The KinectIN system allows gamers to navigate through their system’s menus using only their voice and hands. The Prestige also does away with the CDs used to play games, replacing them with chips and a chip reader. The system would be powered by an eight core processor and house an impressive 2 TB hard drive. Other cool features include cloud game storage, GPS mapping and the ability to watch live TV. There’s a lot of good stuff going on with the Xbox Prestige, so here’s hoping Microsoft takes notice.
The Xbox Prestige Features Built-In Kinect Sensors
1. Motion-tracking Game Consoles - The integration of motion-tracking technology into gaming consoles offers opportunities for immersive and interactive gaming experiences.
2. Voice and Gesture Control - The use of voice and gesture control technology in gaming consoles allows for intuitive and hands-free navigation, opening up new possibilities for user interaction.
3. Digital Distribution and Cloud Gaming - The shift towards digital distribution and cloud-based gaming platforms presents opportunities for eliminating physical media and accessing games from anywhere.
1. Gaming Technology - The gaming technology industry can explore ways to incorporate motion-tracking and gesture control features into their consoles and games.
2. Artificial Intelligence - Artificial intelligence technologies can be used to enhance voice recognition and gesture tracking capabilities in gaming consoles, leading to more immersive and responsive gaming experiences.
3. Digital Entertainment - The digital entertainment industry can leverage cloud gaming and digital distribution platforms to provide seamless access to a wide range of games and media content.