Although there is still a great deal of speculation regarding what will be included in the next generation XBOX 720, a leaked document from Microsoft suggests that the game console will possibly include augmented reality glasses and 4G wireless connectivity.
Slated for release in 2013, the console will blow its predecessors out of the water if everything in the document comes to fruition. The company is gearing the system toward being able to encompass all of one's entertainment needs in one box. It will feature HD and 3D capability and picture in picture allowing one to get their game on and watch their favorite TV show simultaneously.
The Kinect system is also mentioned in the document leading one to believe that the new XBOX will certainly usher in a new generation of lifelike gaming.
The Xbox 720 Features 3D Capability
1. Augmented Reality Glasses - The inclusion of augmented reality glasses in the Xbox 720 opens up opportunities for immersive and realistic gaming experiences.
2. 4G Wireless Connectivity - The addition of 4G wireless connectivity to the Xbox 720 enables seamless online gaming and streaming capabilities.
3. HD and 3D Capability - The HD and 3D capability of the Xbox 720 offers an enhanced visual experience for gamers, making gameplay more engaging and immersive.
1. Gaming - The inclusion of augmented reality glasses and advanced connectivity in game consoles presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the gaming industry, transforming the way games are played and experienced.
2. Entertainment - The Xbox 720's integration of multimedia features, such as simultaneous gaming and TV watching, creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the entertainment industry, redefining the way people consume media.
3. Technology - The advancements in augmented reality, wireless connectivity, and visual capabilities showcased by the Xbox 720 present disruptive innovation opportunities in the technology industry, driving advancements in immersive experiences and connectivity.