The NFL is recruiting creative minds from all over the US to design a commercial that will air during Super Bowl XLI. The winning idea, determined by fans will be professionally produced and the winner will receive a VIP package to Super Bowl XLI, private parties, gifts and more! Stay tune for more details at the end of October.
Implications - Many people feel that they have the talent and the creativity to shine if given the chance. Companies such as the NFL in the featured article that give the public have a chance to show off their skills, gain respect and admiration from the community around them. People like to know that their opinions of a brand or service matter to the business.
1. Crowdsourced Advertising - Encourage customer engagement and creativity by soliciting ideas and submissions for ads from the public.
2. Fan-inspired Ad Campaigns - Develop advertising campaigns that are inspired by fan input and involvement to increase customer loyalty and engagement.
3. Contests and Rewards - Motivate customers to engage with brands and products by offering incentives and rewards for participation in contests and promotions.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Explore opportunities to innovate in advertising by leveraging the creativity and engagement of customers.
2. Sports and Entertainment - Engage fans and customers by offering interactive and participatory experiences, such as contests and promotions, that allow them to contribute to and shape the overall brand experience.
3. Media and Broadcasting - Utilize audience feedback and participation to create programming and advertising that better resonates with customers and drives increased engagement and loyalty.