Last year, the United Arab Emirates created what could be considered one of the most expensive Christmas trees in the world; however, this Christmas reveals a worthy rival in the Ginza Tanaka jewelry store's $2 million Christmas tree adorned with over 60 hearts and ribbons made of solid gold.
Stationed in Tanak’a in Tokyo’s Ginza, this opulent jewelry store may have already enjoyed a reputation for true elegance and ultra-decadent pieces, but the release of this $2 million Christmas tree raises the Ginza Tanaka jewelry store's reputation for luxury to new, international heights.
The faux evergreen tree glistens with gold necklaces, diamond rings and precious gems. While the tree itself was just worth around $750,000, the massive amounts of jewelry and precious stones contributed towards its staggering overall value.
The Ginza Tanaka Jewelry Store Shows Truly Opulent Holiday Decor
1. $2 Million Christmas Trees - The demand for extravagant and opulent Christmas displays is on the rise, with the potential for competition among high-end retailers and luxury brands to create the most expensive and exclusive Christmas trees.
2. Luxe Holiday Decor - Consumers are seeking unique and extravagant holiday decor options, creating an opportunity for jewelry retailers and luxury brands to create limited-edition or one-of-a-kind holiday decor pieces.
3. Jewelry in Home Decor - There is potential for high-end jewelry retailers and luxury brands to expand into the home decor market, leveraging their expertise in luxury materials and design to create unique pieces for the home.
1. Luxury Retail - Luxury retailers are embracing the demand for opulent holiday displays and have the opportunity to showcase their products and create buzz around their brand through extravagant installations like the $2 million Christmas tree.
2. Fine Jewelry - There is potential for fine jewelry brands to create exclusive holiday decor pieces, leveraging their expertise in rare materials and craftsmanship to create one-of-a-kind pieces for holiday shoppers seeking unique luxurious items.
3. Home Decor - High-end jewelry retailers and luxury brands have the opportunity to expand their business into the home decor market, leveraging their expertise in design and luxury materials to create unique and extravagant home decor pieces for consumers.