Mitsubishi Electric has just recently completed construction of the world's largest HD TV screen at a horse track in Tokyo. The screen uses Mitsubishi's Aurora Vision LED technology and measures 37 feet by 218 feet, which is 8 000 square feet for your viewing pleasure. In order to set up the extremely large screen it had to be delivered into 35 pieces. Now here's the cost : $28 million US. The record holder before this one was a LED screen in Miami that measured 137 feet across. (GUSH Magazine)
1. Gigantic LED Screens - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing advanced display technologies for large-scale outdoor advertising and entertainment venues.
2. Aurora Vision LED Technology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in enhancing LED display technology to deliver superior picture quality and visual experiences.
3. Modular Screen Construction - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating innovative modular systems for assembling and delivering large-scale LED screens.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the outdoor advertising industry by utilizing gigantic LED screens for captivating and impactful advertisements.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the entertainment industry through the creation of immersive experiences using large-scale LED screens for concerts, festivals, and sporting events.
3. Display Technology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the display technology industry by advancing Aurora Vision LED technology to revolutionize visual communication and entertainment systems.