Turns out the German soccer team is not only walking away with the coveted trophy, but also some World Cup gold headphones. Created by Beats by Dre, the stylish piece of audio tech has been dipped in 24-carat gold, which is only appropriate for players of their status. Dubbed the Golden Beats Pros, the brand states that it is "the ultimate prize to go with the ultimate sporting victory."
Showcasing them to the world with the help of supermodel Naomi Campbel, the World Cup gold headphones was shot by fashion photographer Rankin. The celebratory images are accompanied by a video in which the brunette beauty says, "We know you only get one trophy, so Dr. Dre and myself are sending you a pair of 24-carat gold Beats."
Beats by Dre is Giving Ultimate Gift to the Victorious German Team
1. 24-carat-gold Headphones - Opportunity for luxury brands to create high-end, gold-plated versions of their audio products.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - Opportunity for brands to partner with popular celebrities to promote their products and increase brand visibility.
3. Customized Sporting Merchandise - Opportunity for brands to create customized merchandise to commemorate sporting victories and engage with fans.
1. Audio Technology - Opportunity for audio tech companies to create premium, gold-plated headphones to cater to the luxury market.
2. Fashion and Luxury - Opportunity for luxury brands to collaborate with celebrities and create high-end, customized merchandise for sports teams.
3. Sports and Entertainment - Opportunity for sports teams and event organizers to partner with brands to create limited edition merchandise for fans.