If you're a hardcore cyclist, you'll appreciate not only how beautifully carved this wooden bicycle is, but the fact that it can be custom-built to fit your size and taste. And if you're not, you'll appreciate the art form of this wooden crafted bicycle.
Designed by Mike Pecsok from Grainworks, the gorgeous AnalogOne.One wooden bicycle is so stunning that it looks like it belongs in an art gallery. Making sure that no two bike are alike, Pecsok's crafty rides are made of African mahogany, yellow heart, walnut, maple and birch-plywood.
Pescok’s expertise in wood furniture shines through helping set his AnalogOne.One bikes far ahead from the rest; his craftsmanship in strategically placing nine layers together with no overlapping seams also sets these beauties apart from everything out there.
The New AnalogOne.One Wooden Bicycle is Stunning and Artsy
1. Custom-built Wooden Bicycles - Opportunity to cater to the needs and preferences of individual cyclists by offering customizable wooden bicycles.
2. Artistic Wooden Craftsmanship - Opportunity to tap into the demand for aesthetically pleasing and visually stunning wooden creations, such as bicycles.
3. Unique Material Combinations - Opportunity to experiment with different types of wood, like African mahogany, yellow heart, walnut, maple, and birch-plywood, to create distinct and one-of-a-kind wooden bicycles.
1. Cycling - Cycling companies can integrate customization options into their product offerings, catering to the growing demand for unique and personalized bicycles.
2. Furniture - Furniture manufacturers can apply their woodworking expertise to create artistic wooden bicycles, diversifying their product lines and entering the cycling market.
3. Art - Art galleries and artists can collaborate with bicycle designers to showcase and sell wooden bicycles as unique and collectible art pieces.