'The Rocket' is a mobile pizzaria that is equipped with a fully functional wood-fired oven. While there are a number of food trucks that sell pizza, there are few that have the capability to sell wood oven pizzas directly from a mobile kitchen. This company serves customers fresh Napoli-style pizza in as little as eight minutes.
The Rocket was build by the firm 'Whiskey Design.' In order to provide customers with fresh Napoli-style pizza, the designers equipped the truck with a wood-fired oven. The oven burns at 700 degrees, meaning it can cook a pizza in as little as eight minutes. The company offers five signature pizzas, as well as bruschetta, fresh salads and charcuterie boards. Despite its size, the truck can accommodate private parties and corporate events for up to 300 people at a time.
The creative engineering used to manufacture The Rocket demonstrates how designers can equip food trucks with the same tools as commercial kitchens.
This Food Truck is Equipped with a Fully Functional Wood-Fired Oven
1. Mobile Wood-fired Pizza Trucks - Food trucks are adopting commercial kitchen equipment and offering wood-fired pizza on-the-go.
2. Napoli-style Pizza Trend - Customers craving authentic Napoli-style pizza now have even more access points thanks to mobile wood-fired pizza trucks.
3. Private Event Food Trucks - Mobile pizzerias are expanding their scope to cater private events and offer guests a unique dining experience.
1. Food Industry - More mobile food trucks are tapping into the trend of offering wood-fired pizza, providing a unique and convenient option for foodies.
2. Event Planning Industry - Event planners can now incorporate fully functioning mobile wood-fired pizza trucks to cater weddings, parties, and corporate events.
3. Manufacturing Industry - There is an opportunity for manufacturers to supply equipment and designs for building functional wood-fired ovens in food trucks and mobile kitchens.