The wobL is a new simple stand and app-enabled wobbling alarm clock. This enhancement allows these features to work together turning your iPhone into a wobble-to-snooze alarm clock. You can activate your alarm snooze with a simple tap and without the clumsy need of turning your alarm off with the snooze button. It fits all iPhone and iPod Touch models with or without a case for optimal convenience.
It’s also able to flex and fit a variety of phone sizes other than iPhone as well. It has a rubberized design that securely holds all iPhones and iPod Touch products to make sure it’s in place. The wobL iOS7-compatible app is now available and can be used to help make mornings more enjoyable.
The 'wobL' Cradle Can Wake You Up Pleasantly
1. Wobbling Alarm Clocks - The trend of alarm clocks that move and wobble to wake people up pleasantly allows for innovation in the alarm clock design space.
2. App-enabled Devices - The trend of devices that work with accompanying apps opens up opportunities for companies in both hardware and software to work together and create new products.
3. Simplifying Snoozing - The trend of simplifying the snooze process for alarms presents innovative opportunities for enhancing the user experience and making mornings more enjoyable.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies have the opportunity to innovate in the alarm clock market by incorporating new technologies and designs.
2. App Development - The industry of app development can create innovative apps to work in tandem with new hardware products like wobbling alarm clocks.
3. Sleep and Wellness - The sleep and wellness industry can benefit from innovation in the alarm clock space by developing new products that promote healthy sleep habits.