Why are all computer cases a box? Even Apple can't seem to break free from the box. Well, here's YOUR chance to break free with a WMD computer case. The only catch is that you'll have to build it yourself. Fear not, there's a project guide at Bit Tech.
The company tells us, "the aim of this project was to build a completely custom-built computer case, out of stainless steel, that would look like the sort of atomic bomb that one sees in spy movies or on TV shows like 24. I tried not to base the design on any real or fictional bomb, but simply out of my imagination."
1. Custom-built Computer Cases - Opportunity to create unique and personalized computer cases that break away from traditional box designs.
2. Stainless Steel Construction - Innovative use of materials in computer case construction, offering durability and a sleek aesthetic.
3. Inspiration From Fictional Bombs - Trend of incorporating design elements from spy movies and TV shows into computer case aesthetics.
1. Computer Hardware Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity to introduce customizable and visually striking computer cases to the market.
2. Metal Manufacturing - Opportunity to cater to the growing demand for stainless steel components in various industries, including computer case production.
3. Entertainment and Media - Potential for collaboration with popular entertainment franchises to create limited-edition computer cases inspired by fictional bombs seen in movies and TV shows.