The 'Winter Warrior' Plaza editorial graces the style publication's January 2013 issue. This striking outdoor editorial is lensed by photographer Michael Flores who captures IMG Models face Marianne Fassarella.
The brunette beauty channels a true 'Winter Warrior' sporting braided locks by Maggie Connelly and a rosy makeup look by Erin Green. Donning some of the season's latest couture looks, the model is dressed in a luxurious winter wardrobe by stylist Timothy Chernyaev.
Chernyaev dresses Marianne in luxe embroidered, embellished and tailored pieces from the likes of Cynthia Rowley, Alexander McQueen and 3.1 Philip Lim among many others. This elegant fashion story displays subtle accent detailing and ornamentation that is sophisticated rather than over-the-top. The dramatic editorial embraces a warrior-like wardrobe aesthetic, designed for today's working woman who has a flair for glamor.
The Winter Warrior Plaza Editorial is Elegantly Ornate
1. Luxurious Winter Wardrobe - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of affordable winter couture looks that incorporate subtle accent detailing and ornamentation.
2. Sophisticated Accent Detailing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new materials or techniques to create more affordable and accessible clothing with intricate accent detailing.
3. Warrior-inspired Aesthetic - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design functional and fashionable workwear that incorporates elements of warrior-like aesthetics.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly materials for luxury and couture fashion.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of makeup products that enhance natural features with a rosy, winter-inspired look.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new technology or techniques for outdoor fashion photography to capture the essence of winter glamour.