These wine gummies aren't your regular wine gums, but elegant rosé-infused gummy bear treats. Here just in time for the summer season, the rosé gummy bears are available from luxury candy boutique Sugarfina based in New York.
The non-alcoholic gummy bears aren't actually soaked in booze or enough to get you tipsy, but instead share the flavor with the light and fruity wine variation. While it might be difficult to get your hands on the rosé wine gummies (there is a 400+ person waiting list), they are described as being "infused with Hamptons-favorite Whispering Angel rosé."
Sugarfina also offers champagne bear candies, should you want to indulge on something similar as you wait for your rosé gummies. This treat is an adult way to enjoy a classic candy, with an aspirational nautical motif.
Sugarfina's Rosé All Day Rosé-Infused Gummy Bears are an Elegant Summer Treat
1. Alcohol-infused Confections - Opportunity for luxury confectionery brands to create alcohol-infused treats like rosé and champagne gummies.
2. Non-alcoholic Beverages in Candies - There is potential to incorporate non-alcoholic flavors of popular beverages into gourmet candy recipes.
3. Elevated Candy Pairings - Luxury candy boutiques can explore new candy and wine/champagne pairings as a gourmet retreat.
1. Confectionary - Opportunity for confectionery brands to move into the luxury market with high-end alcohol-infused treats.
2. Wine - Wineries can collaborate with gourmet candy boutiques to create new flavors of alcohol-infused sweets, leveraging their expertise in wine-making.
3. Hospitality - Upscale bars and restaurants could incorporate the trend of alcohol-infused confections into their menus, providing a new level of dessert experience to their customers.