Chef Pierre Negrevergne is known for his wine and Kossi Aguessy is known for his design, so I suppose it’s only fitting they meet to create such a pretty (and I assume tasty) creation.
This wine bottle design is a bottle of Pierre Negrevergne’s wine enveloped in a sleek wood container. The wine bottle can be removed from the base if needed, but really why would you? Good looking and good tasting? I’ll take a bottle, please!
Pierre Negrevergne Wine Meets Kossi Aguessy Design
1. Wood-enveloped Designs - There is an opportunity for beverage companies to incorporate wooden design elements in their packaging to appeal to consumers who appreciate sustainable and natural materials.
2. Collaborative Creations - The partnership between Negrevergne and Aguessy highlights the potential for businesses in different industries to collaborate and create unique designs and products.
3. Multi-functional Packaging - Creating packaging that serves multiple purposes, beyond just holding the product, can increase consumer interest and improve the overall value proposition.
1. Wine & Spirits - Wineries and distilleries can experiment with unique packaging designs to stand out in a crowded market and increase brand recognition.
2. Home Decor - The wood-enveloped design trend could also be applied to home decor, with furniture and décor items featuring natural wood materials.
3. Art & Design - The collaboration between Negrevergne and Aguessy brought together two artists to create a unique piece, highlighting the potential for collaborations in the art and design industry.