The Window Cling Solar Charger may very well replace the need for traditional smartphone chargers. As its name so clearly states, it is a charger that uses solar energy to power devices. Clinging to windows for optimal sun exposure, the smartphone accessory is an eco-friendly alternative that is pure genius despite its simplistic nature.
Available online at Amazon through WTC-Trading-Co, the Window Cling Solar Charger boasts a 1,300 mAh rechargeable lithium battery. This battery has enough output to charge such devices as the iPhone, Blackberry and other Android-based phones. Weighing only three pounds and measuring a mere four and a half by four and a half inches, the thin Window Cling Solar Charger is easily toted around in case people need to charge their phone on-the-go. This is especially convenient since it only works during the day.
The Window Cling Solar Charger Powers Devices Using Sun's Energy
1. Solar-powered Smartphone Accessories - The trend of solar-powered smartphone accessories presents an opportunity for companies to explore eco-friendly alternatives to traditional chargers.
2. Portable Charging Solutions - The rise in portable solar-powered chargers presents an opportunity for businesses to create versatile products that enable charging on-the-go.
3. Eco-friendly Technology - As consumers become more environmentally conscious, there is potential for disruptive innovation in the development of sustainable technology products like the Window Cling Solar Charger.
1. Consumer Electronics - This industry has an opportunity to explore and develop solar-powered smartphone accessories and other eco-friendly technology products.
2. Renewable Energy - The solar industry can leverage its expertise to create innovative and efficient solar-powered charging solutions for smartphones and other portable devices.
3. Travel and Hospitality - Hotels and other similar establishments can provide eco-friendly solutions for their guests with solar-powered charging stations, which can also be used as an opportunity for branding and advertising.