There aren’t many places in the world that one could venture where there won't be the possibility for connectivity, but it often happens to be wherever one is. While consumers been able to rely on companies such as Skyroam to stay connected no matter which borders are crossed, now they’ve pulled ahead in the races to solve the next problem: battery life.
Measuring about the size of a hockey puck, the Skyroam Solis serves as a 4G LTE hotspot and a power bank, so users can post selfies without stressing what it will cost them their phone battery. Skyroam Solis users can be greedy and keep the data all for themselves or share the unlimited data package with up to five gadgets for up to 16 hours. Unlimited data day passes are available for only $9 and Skyroam works in over 100 countries.
The Skyroam Solis Offers a 4G LTE Hotspot and a Power Bank
1. Connectivity-boosting Power Banks - The Skyroam Solis combines a 4G LTE hotspot with a power bank, creating a disruptive innovation opportunity for the portable technology market.
2. Global Connectivity Solutions - The ability of the Skyroam Solis to work in over 100 countries opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the travel and telecommunications industries.
3. Shared Data Packages - The option to share the unlimited data package with multiple devices creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for the wireless service providers and digital sharing platforms.
1. Portable Technology - The integration of a 4G LTE hotspot and power bank in the Skyroam Solis presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the portable technology industry.
2. Travel - The global functionality of the Skyroam Solis offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the travel industry by providing reliable and affordable connectivity.
3. Telecommunications - The Skyroam Solis' ability to connect in over 100 countries presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the telecommunications industry by expanding global connectivity solutions.