Restaurant group Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises and Grubhub teamed up to create the first officially licensed Whole30 restaurant concept called Whole30 Delivered, which operates out of Chicago with a delivery-only model. With this new eatery, those following the Whole30 30-day dietary reset can enjoy not having to fret about whether or not their food is compliant with the requirements of the program. Additionally, the virtual restaurant promises to take the stress out of meal planning lunches and dinners.
At Whole30 Delivered, health-conscious consumers will enjoy being able to order items like Thai Chicken-Coconut-Curry Soup, Melissa's Buffalo Chicken Salad, as well as "Spaghetti and Meatballs" prepared with spaghetti squash and chicken meatballs. Naturally, all of the menu items at the Whole30 Delivered restaurant are exclusively available to order for delivery through Grubhub.
All Menu Items at 'Whole30 Delivered' Simplify the Whole30 Diet
1. Delivery-only Restaurants - Opportunity to disrupt traditional dine-in restaurants by focusing solely on delivery service.
2. Specialized Diet Delivery - Disruptive innovation opportunity to cater to the growing demand for specialized diet delivery services.
3. Virtual Restaurants - New business model that focuses on online ordering and delivery, eliminating the need for physical locations.
1. Restaurant Industry - Chance to transform the restaurant industry by embracing delivery-only models and specialized diet options.
2. Food Delivery Services - Opportunity to expand and innovate food delivery services to cater to the needs of health-conscious consumers.
3. Meal Kit Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity to incorporate specialized diet options into meal kit subscription services.