Cutwater Spirits recently announced the launch of a new ready-to-drink White Russian cocktail in a can. The new twist on the classic drink (vodka and milk) features Cutwater Vodka with a house-made coffee cream liqueur. The beverage, which boasts a 14% ABV, contains notes of vanilla ice cream, freshly brewed coffee, indulgent mocha, and a hint of waffle cone
“When we came up with the fun idea of making a White Russian in a can, we set out to create something totally different than anything else out there in the Ready to Drink format,” says Master Distiller and Co-Founder, Yuseff Cherney. “This is exactly the drink you want in your hand this winter, and tastes especially awesome when you're wearing your favorite bathrobe.”
The gluten-free White Russian beverage is available to purchase in packs of four for $12.99.
Image Credit: Cutwater Spirits
Cutwater Spirits Debuts the Delicious White Russian Drink
1. Ready-to-drink Cocktails - This trend shows opportunity for disruptive innovation with the rise of on-the-go alcoholic drinks.
2. Convenient Alcoholic Beverages - This trend creates opportunities for companies to capture the market for convenient beverages that offer unique flavors.
3. Specialty Cocktails in Cans - This trend creates opportunities for brands to deliver unique cocktails to consumers with packaging that offers easy accessibility and portability.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - This industry can benefit from creating new and unique on-the-go beverage offerings that will attract consumers who are looking for convenience and portability.
2. Canned Beverage Industry - This industry can benefit from finding new ways to package and deliver unique flavors in convenient and portable canned products.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - This industry can benefit from developing new and unique food pairings that complement ready-to-drink cocktails, thereby creating experiences for consumers that extend beyond just drinking alcohol.