Nike introduces another tonal iteration of the Dunk High sneaker model with the latest White Panda color palette to join its ongoing Panda collection. The new iteration prepares for the Summer 2022 season with a dominant all-white base foundation before it is accented with black accents at the laces over the forefoot and the Swoosh branding on the lateral side of the shoe.
It is constructed from premium leather materials throughout and mesh is applied to the lining and tongue to add some breathability. The minimal look is rounded out with a solid white rubber sole unit and additional branding can be seen at the insoles and another mini black Swoosh at the white tongue.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike's Dunk High Sneaker Gets a White Panda Color Palette
1. Tonal Sneaker Models - Opportunity for shoe companies to release new tonal sneaker models with minimal design and breathable material for the summer season.
2. Premium Leather Sneakers - Opportunity for shoe companies to incorporate premium leather materials into their sneaker designs to increase perceived value.
3. Panda Collection - Opportunity for shoe companies to create new color palettes within their own animal-inspired collections to cater to a growing market trend.
1. Footwear - Shoe companies can continue to innovate and capture the growing sneaker buy-and-collecting culture both online and in retail stores.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to incorporate minimalist styles with breathable materials for a sleek and comfortable look for summer seasons.
3. Leather Goods - Opportunity for leather companies to capitalize on the trend and partner with shoe companies to provide high-quality leather materials for premium sneaker design.