Fashion imprint KidSuper takes a casual street lifestyle and turns it into seasonal wearables with the What Do You Want to Do Before You Die collection. The new range is made for the Spring/Summer 2022 season and is led by creative director Colm Dillane. It is packed with bright colors, unique tones, and stark graphics throughout items such as two-piece sets, pants, dresses, shirts, jackets, blazers, and much more.
Some of the most notable items in the collection include the pink and blue suit and shorts set that is designed with the signature face emblem, bright tonal velour tracksuits, and the shoes that have the same graphic in a plethora of hues, and much more. Talking about the capsule, the brand notes that “Kidsuper is so much about the world we have created, which goes beyond the clothes, and that was the goal, to reflect that in the garments. That’s why each piece is a statement and one of a kind because the person who can wear such loud pieces has a bit of daredevil in them and might even skydive wearing a full corduroy Kidsuper suit.”
Image Credit: KidSuper
KidSuper's What Do You Want to Do Before You Die Preps for SS22
1. Graphic-heavy Streetwear - Opportunity for textile companies to experiment with eye-catching and unconventional designs and graphics on clothing.
2. Spring/summer 2022 Fashion - Innovative inspirations for designers to use bright colors, unique tones, and standout graphics in upcoming collections.
3. Personalized Fashion Statements - The market niche for bold and daring clothing that reflects the wearer's individuality, creativity, and unique personality.
1. Fashion - New possibilities for clothing manufacturers to produce attention-grabbing streetwear that stands out from the crowd.
2. Textiles - Opportunities for textile producers to develop unconventional graphic designs and prints for use in the upcoming fashion trends.
3. Footwear - Footwear companies can capitalize on KidSuper's shoe designs and produce chic and colorful shoes with unique graphics and personal statements.