Pernod Ricard recently launched the 'What Cocktail' Amazon Alexa Skill for the Amazon Show, making it possible for drinkers—particularly Millennials—to craft easy-to-make cocktail recipes based on the simple ingredients they have at home. According to research from Pernod Ricard, 88% of young adults would be more likely to make cocktails at home if the process was easier. With What Cocktail, the smart voice assistant Alexa has the potential to simplify the task of finding and putting together a recipe.
Knowing that consumers could use a little more help in the kitchen, especially when it comes to hands-free cooking, a number of brands have released voice-activated cooking apps.
What Cocktail creates suggestions generated from ingredients listed by consumers and also offers seasonal cocktail ideas for special occasions such as Halloween and Christmas.
Pernod Ricard’s 'What Cocktail' Amazon Alexa Skill Offers Recipes
1. Voice-activated Cooking Apps - Brands have released voice-activated cooking apps that simplify the task of finding and putting together recipes.
2. Hands-free Cooking - Consumers want more help in the kitchen, particularly with hands-free cooking.
3. Seasonal Cocktail Ideas - There is a demand for cocktail suggestions for special occasions such as Halloween and Christmas.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from the development of voice-activated cooking apps to make cooking easier for consumers.
2. Smart Home Technology - The smart home technology industry has the opportunity to develop voice-activated devices and assistants specifically designed for hands-free cooking.
3. Hospitality and Entertainment - The hospitality and entertainment industry can incorporate voice-activated cocktail suggestions into their offerings to enhance the customer experience during special occasions.