The WESN Samla folding pocket knife is a lightweight, compact and versatile accessory for avid DIYers, makers or outdoor adventurers alike that will keep them feeling agile no matter what task comes their way.
The knife is made with a Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade that can be opened easily but with just the right amount of force thanks to the friction hinge on the interior. The handle comes in either rosewood or titanium material options and is versatile enough to perform an array of tasks around the campsite.
The WESN Samla folding pocket knife calls to mind the Scandinavian design aesthetic and is thus well-suited for a wide range of users who are in search of a stylish everyday carry (EDC) accessory.
The WESN Samla Folding Pocket Knife Has a Compact Design
1. Compact Pocket Knives - Growing demand for lightweight, compact and versatile knives for outdoor and daily use, especially ones with unique features like friction hinge.
2. Scandinavian Design Aesthetic - Scandinavian design aesthetics are becoming more popular with outdoor enthusiasts who seek to blend style with functionality in their gear.
3. Everyday Carry (EDC) Accessories - Increased interest in stylish and practical everyday carry accessories, like pocket knives, that can be used in both outdoor and urban environments.
1. Outdoor Gear - The outdoor gear industry can capitalize on the increased demand for compact and multifunctional pocket knives with unique features like friction hinge.
2. E-commerce Retailers - With growing demand for everyday carry items, online retailers have an opportunity to introduce and promote new and innovative pocket knives to their customers.
3. DIY and Maker Communities - The DIY and maker communities can benefit from new compact pocket knives with unique features that make them versatile tools for a variety of projects.