Feminine care brand Rael is venturing into the creation of vegan-friendly wellness skincare products that are created for women by women and designed to address the fluctuating needs of skin throughout a monthly cycle. In the Rael Beauty Skin Care Collection, there are skincare essentials like cleansers, toners, moisturizers, spot correctors and mists that take inspiration from K-beauty and draw from the brand's expertise in feminine care.
While the Reset Button Calming Cica Cleansing Water and the Lighten Up Cica Spot Corrector both feature a popular Korean beauty ingredient that's known for its soothing and redness-fighting properties, the Calm + Collected Creamy Moisture Mist integrates bamboo grass extract to promote brightness and clarity. Some of the other naturally derived and clean ingredients favored by the brand include Chinaberry, sunflower seed oil and Fullerene, an antioxidant that's 172 times stronger than Vitamin C.
Image Credit: Rael
Rael Beauty's Skin Care Collection Shares Monthly Cycle Solutions
1. Female-focused Skincare Solutions - The market is ripe for creating skincare solutions that cater to the specific needs of female consumers at different stages of their monthly cycle.
2. Vegan-friendly Wellness Skincare Products - The demand for natural and vegan-friendly skincare products is increasing, and developing products that offer monthly cycle solutions for women will appeal to this market.
3. Incorporating K-beauty Into Feminine Care - Incorporating K-beauty trends into feminine care products is an innovative way to create skincare solutions that address the unique needs of female consumers.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry is a natural fit for this emerging trend, creating products specifically designed for women to provide solutions throughout their monthly cycle.
2. Natural Skincare - This trend lends itself well to natural skincare and vegan-friendly products, offering consumers clean and transparent ingredients in their products.
3. K-beauty - Integrating K-beauty trends and ingredients into feminine care products is an innovative opportunity for the K-beauty industry to reach a new market.