Covered in feathers, glitz and glamour, the Second Line Wedding Umbrellas by Etsy seller Bella Zahara will certainly set the bride apart from the rest of the crowd.
Meant to be used as part of the party celebrations, these parasols were made to be twirled and danced with all night long, sending the feathers in motion and the glitter alight with sparkle. Made using fine materials including satin, crystals, rows of beads, ribbon and boa feathers, these hand-crafted umbrellas are excellent for celebrating life and the joy of a newly wed couple. You can also have these parasols monogrammed with the couple's initials and use them as a lovely wedding gift.
These Second Line Wedding Umbrellas are sure to impress.
The Second Line Wedding Umbrellas Bring Glamour to the Celebration
1. Hand-crafted Wedding Accessories - The trend of luxurious, hand-crafted wedding accessories such as the Second Line Wedding Umbrellas presents opportunities to create unique, personalized and high-quality products for celebratory events.
2. Feather and Glitz Accented Fashion Accessories - The trend of fashion accessories featuring feather and glitz accents, exemplified by the Second Line Wedding Umbrellas, presents opportunities for designers and manufacturers to incorporate these materials into their product line and appeal to a fashion-forward market.
3. Personalized Party Favors - The trend of personalized and unique party favors, demonstrated by the monogramming of the Second Line Wedding Umbrellas as a wedding gift option, presents opportunities to cater to the growing demand of customizable and memorable favors for special events.
1. Bridal Fashion and Accessories - Bridal fashion and accessories industries can incorporate feather and glitz accents, as seen in the Second Line Wedding Umbrellas, into their product offerings to appeal to a fashion-forward, luxury market.
2. Event Planning and Decor - Event planning and decor industries can use hand-crafted, personalized and unique accessories like the Second Line Wedding Umbrellas to create memorable and Instagram-worthy moments for their clients' celebratory events.
3. Gift and Novelty - Gift and novelty industries can tap into the trend of personalized and unique party favors like the monogrammed Second Line Wedding Umbrellas to offer products that cater to the growing demand for customizable and memorable gifts for special events.