'Shopbrain' is a web browser extension that can be activated to automatically search thousands of stores to find the best price and save consumers tons of time. For the holiday season this year, Shopbrain is introducing its newest product in the US and Canada as an AI-powered shopping assistant.
With artificial intelligence, Shopbrain searches over 10,000 retailers, search engines and merchants to compare prices from various sellers and help consumers feel confident about making their final purchasing decision. As James Cunningham, CEO and Co-founder of Shopbrain, puts it "There is no need for shoppers in this digital age to be wasting time manually researching deals and the best prices."
While the tool will undoubtedly help many online shoppers who are gearing up for Christmas, the web browser extension also has value for those who are looking to find the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
Shopbrain's Web Browser Extension Includes a Holiday Assistant
1. Ai-powered Shopping Assistants - Shopbrain's AI-powered shopping assistant streamlines the search and comparison process to help consumers make informed online purchasing decisions, creating opportunities for innovative startup solutions in this space.
2. Web Browser Shopping Extensions - Shopbrain's browser extension is revolutionizing the online shopping space by increasing efficiency and saving users time, creating opportunities for similar browser extensions to disrupt traditional e-commerce channels.
3. Automated Price Comparison - Shopbrain's automated price comparison tool uses AI to compare prices across thousands of retailers and merchants, creating opportunities for startups to integrate similar AI-powered tools into different industries for efficient comparison services.
1. Retail - Shopbrain's automated price comparison tool can pioneer a new wave of efficient and effective online shopping solutions and drive change within the retail industry.
2. E-commerce - Shopbrain's browser extension and AI-powered shopping assistant can be a game changer for the e-commerce industry, creating innovative solutions for online shoppers and encouraging competition through increased efficiency.
3. Price Comparison Services - Shopbrain's automated price comparison tool has the potential to create new standards for comparison services and could be integrated into different industries to save users time and money.