These are the cutest examples of wearable art to come out of Boston! These 100% cotton hats are deliciously innovative creations by Boston Beanie. The creator of these hats is actually a children’s librarian, which I find quite suiting when looking at these fantastic hats.
The pesticide-free and organic cotton used on these little beanies is knitted together to create delicious looking watermelon, pumpkin and apple hats. There is even one with bunny ears!
Take a look at the gallery above for a little wearable whimsy!
Boston Beanie Knits Mouthwatering Hats From Organic Cotton
1. Organic Cotton Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate more eco-friendly materials in their clothing line.
2. Wearable Art - Opportunity for artists and designers to create unique and innovative accessories.
3. Novelty Hats - Opportunity for retailers to stock and target niche demographics with playful and fun accessories.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands aiming to differentiate themselves can embrace new materials and design techniques.
2. Art and Design Industry - Artists and designers can create unique wearable pieces that stand out in the market.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can attract new customers by stocking playful and novelty accessories in their inventory.