As velomobiles become more popular, a variety of luxurious new options are becoming available. The Waw, shown here, is just 29kg. The starting price is $9,250 at Blue Velo, and there are number of accessories to add if you are a hard core enthusiast.
The unique, human-powered behicle uses carbon strength, aerodynamics, and bad ass design to lure you into a whole new world of biking.
This is one of the fastest velomobiles in production, and you need one too!
Blue Velo Introduces the Waw Velomobiles
1. Luxury Velomobiles - The increasing popularity of velomobiles creates opportunities to innovate and provide luxury features such as sleek design and lightweight materials.
2. Carbon Strength Bikes - Carbon strength is a trend in biking, providing an opportunity for companies to invest in improving the durability and strength of bikes.
3. Human-powered Vehicles - With the focus on sustainability and eco-friendly travel, there is a growing trend for human-powered vehicles, such as velomobiles, that provide an opportunity to develop new technological innovations.
1. Bike Manufacturing - Bike manufacturers can invest in using carbon strength to produce stronger and more durable bikes.
2. Luxury Goods - The rise in demand for luxury velomobiles presents an opportunity for luxury goods companies to expand their offerings to this niche market.
3. Sustainable Transportation - The trend towards human-powered vehicles provides opportunities in sustainable transportation for companies to develop innovative solutions to reduce carbon emissions.