A determined thief can cut through the most durable bike locks, so it would be great to see cities adopting WAVE by Joe Mattley as a means to guard the eco assets of the community.
What better way to encourage people to ride a bike than to establish a system in which citizens' possessions can be kept safe? Not only perfect for preventing bikes from being stolen, the Secure Modular Bicycle Parking protects also against the damage of vandals who are just as eager destroy personal property or nick more vulnerable parts when you two-wheeler is parked in public.
Made of a steel gate that shuts over a locker made of glass fiber composite, WAVE by Joe Mattley can be installed in bays of public squares, and allow cyclists to store their transport away from idle hands, fastened firmly by their own padlock and key.
WAVE by Joe Mattley Ensures Your Two-Wheeler is Safe from Vandals
1. Bike Security Solutions - The trend of developing innovative bike security solutions is driven by the need to protect bicycles from theft and vandalism.
2. Modular Parking Systems - The trend of modular parking systems offers convenience and safety for bikes, encouraging more people to choose cycling as a mode of transportation.
3. Eco-friendly Transportation Options - The trend of promoting eco-friendly transportation options like biking is creating opportunities for innovative solutions to protect bicycles and encourage their use.
1. Smart City Infrastructure - The smart city infrastructure industry can benefit from developing and implementing bike locker systems to enhance the safety and security of bikes in urban environments.
2. Bicycle Manufacturing - The bicycle manufacturing industry can explore partnerships or product development opportunities to incorporate built-in bike locking mechanisms as a feature of their bicycles.
3. Public Transportation - The public transportation industry can integrate bike locker systems into their stations and hubs to provide commuters with a secure place to park their bikes while using public transit.