This revolutionary bath tub called the Wave was designed by Pauline Maraud, Hélène Guibert and Hélène Le Héricy, a group of product design students in France. This dual-functional bathing basin not only allows you to take a nice warm bath, it is also an exercise machine. Now you can skip the gym, and work out in the comfort of your own home. The best part of it all is that once you are done the workout, you can immediately soak your muscles in a relaxing bubble bath.
The overall benefit of this product is that, unlike other clunky exercise machines that take up lots of space in the home, the Wave fits comfortably in your washroom. It is also beautifully designed with a chic and contemporary look, which is another added benefit of this product.
The Wave Bathtub is an Exercise Machine and Tub in One
1. Dual-function Bathing Basins - The Wave bathtub demonstrates the trend of combining multiple functionalities into one product.
2. Exercise Machines at Home - The Wave bathtub taps into the trend of bringing workout equipment into the comfort of one's own home.
3. Space-saving Fitness Solutions - The compact design of the Wave bathtub addresses the trend of providing fitness options that don't take up much space.
1. Home Fitness - The Wave bathtub offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in the home fitness industry by combining exercise and relaxation in one product.
2. Bathroom Fixtures - The dual-functionality of the Wave bathtub presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the bathroom fixtures industry by reimagining the traditional bathtub.
3. Product Design - The innovative design of the Wave bathtub opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the product design industry by pushing the boundaries of versatility and aesthetics.