As the global supply of fresh becomes increasingly scarce, tools for water use management are becoming invaluable to farmers and consumers who want to contribute at home.
Wellntel is a water technology company that is on the forefront of developing water-measuring and management systems for farmers. Its system uses sound sensors to read the water levels in a wall, without physically touching the water or any openings in the well. These sensors then transmit the data to the WellIntel website, so that consumers can check into their protected accounts to monitor water levels after big events like pumping and rainfall.
Now that it's becoming extremely apparent that traditional irrigation methods for agriculture are wasteful, alternative and more efficient solutions like aeroponics and hydroponics are coming to light.
WellIntel's Water Use Management Tech Reads a Well's Contents with Sound
1. Water Management Systems for Farmers - Opportunities for innovation in developing more advanced water management systems that are able to measure and monitor water consumption in real time.
2. Alternative Irrigation Methods for Agriculture - Opportunities for innovation in developing and promoting alternative irrigation methods such as hydroponics and aeroponics, which use less water than traditional irrigation.
3. Sound Sensors in Water Technology - Opportunities for innovation in using sound sensors to monitor water levels in wells and other bodies of water, as a more efficient and accurate alternative to physical measurements.
1. Agriculture - The agriculture industry can benefit from the development of more efficient and sustainable irrigation methods.
2. Water Technology - The water technology industry can continue to innovate in the field of effective and accurate water monitoring and management.
3. Environmental Conservation - Environmental conservation organizations can utilize the advancement of water monitoring and irrigation technology to promote more sustainable and responsible use of natural resources.