Just in time for winter and ski season, Helinox debuted the new Warmth Collection – a capsule of toasty outdoor equipment "so you can bring the comforts of home wherever you go." The new series is perfect for those looking to camp, explore, or enjoy socially distanced bonfires.
The Helinox Warmth Collection is made with 100% recycled insulation and fabrics. The series includes the Bloncho, Toasty, the Seat Warmer, and the Cot Warmer – all building on the brand's existing portable and lightweight furniture and accessories for the outdoors.
The Bloncho is a wearable poncho blanket with an adjustable hem that is fully machine washable. The Seat Warmer, on the other hand, provide warmth all year long and is designed to perfectly fit the Helinox Chair One, Chair Two, Sunset, Beach, Savanna, and Playa chairs. Lastly, the Cot Warmer is a soft and durable reversible warmer to keep you warm all night.
The entire Helinox Warmth Collection is available to purchase online and in select retailers.
Image Credit: Helinox
The Helinox Warmth Collection Bring the Comforts of Home Anywhere
1. Recycled Outdoor Equipment - The trend of using recycled materials for outdoor equipment can create opportunities for sustainable innovation in the industry.
2. Portable Warmth Accessories - The trend of portable warmth accessories can create opportunities for innovation in the outdoor accessories industry.
3. Socially Distanced Outdoor Activities - The trend of socially distanced outdoor activities can create opportunities for innovation in the outdoor recreation industry.
1. Outdoor Equipment - The outdoor equipment industry can adopt sustainable and innovative methods by using recycled materials for their products.
2. Outdoor Accessories - The outdoor accessories industry can create new portable warmth accessories to cater to customers looking for comfortable outdoor experiences.
3. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can develop new ideas for socially distanced outdoor activities to cater to consumers' changing preferences.