The Wardrobe App makes it easy for men to add their wardrobe, then suggests outfits based on the weather. Unlike existing closet management apps, the app doesn’t require photos of every item of clothing you own. Instead, it draws each item automatically, which makes adding clothes quicker and you can do it wherever you are. Recent outfits are kept in a calendar view, so if your style is starting to get stale, it's more obvious how to change it up.
What's most exciting about the app, is its ability to suggest outfits, offering the user a new perspective on what's stylish, or what might suit their aesthetic. In addition, the app saves previously worn outfits, offering a quick reference if the user is in need of some instant inspiration.
The Wardrobe App Offers Inspiration and Curated Recomendations
1. Smart Wardrobe Apps - Developing AI-powered wardrobe apps to help users curate outfits and suggest new styles or trends.
2. Instant Outfit Recommendations - Creating apps that offer instant outfit recommendations based on weather, mood, and events, using previously owned or newly added clothes.
3. Automated Closet Management - Designing apps that use AI to automatically draw every item of clothing, making it quicker and easier to add to a digital wardrobe.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can develop innovations in smart wardrobe and virtual stylist app technology.
2. Tech - Tech industry can invest in development of Artificial Intelligence for automated closet management and Instant Outfit Recommendations.
3. Retail - Retail industry can introduce AI-powered wardrobe management tools as new services that complement their fashion product offerings.