A new design concept for nut packages has been created by the Serbian design firm Peter Gregson, which created a line of ‘WANTED’ nut packaging.
Showing a funny visual of a personified nut with a moustache—be it a pistachio, cashew, or peanut—the ‘WANTED’ nut packaging is meant to catch the eye in a funny way by creating a “warrant” for each nut-person. For example, a cashew nut is represented as an Indian person wearing a turban. The reasoning? In Serbia, a cashew nut is translated as ‘Indian nut.’
Peter Gregson's 'WANTED' Nut Packaging for Peanuts & Cashews
1. Humorous Packaging Design - Design humorous and attention-grabbing packaging for food items to differentiate from competitors and gain consumer attention.
2. Personification of Products - Create packages that visually personify individual food items to connect with consumers on an emotional level.
3. Cultural References in Packaging - Use cultural references in packaging design to appeal to specific audiences and create a unique brand identity.
1. Food Packaging - Reinvent packaging design for various food items, including nuts, to better appeal to consumers and establish brand identity.
2. Food Branding - Develop a unique brand identity through innovative packaging design and cultural references to stand out in the competitive food market.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Develop creative marketing and advertising campaigns that incorporate humorous and culturally-relevant packaging design to reach target audiences and increase consumer engagement.