The Wallbox eNext electric vehicle charger concept has been designed by the Lúcid Design Team as a solution for drivers in need of a more intuitive way to power up their car. The charger works by utilizing an app identification system that will enable drivers to start the charging process without the need to physically interact with the unit. The system is designed to be installed indoors or outside houses, while also being suited for neighborhood blocks, car parks and companies.
The Wallbox eNext electric vehicle charger concept aims at providing a more intuitive experience for drivers who need to power up their car, while also changing the face of the equipment to be more applicable for style-conscious users.
The Wallbox eNext Electric Vehicle Charger is Intuitive
1. App-enabled EV Charging - The use of smartphone apps to remotely initiate EV charging is a growing trend, allowing for a more intuitive process for drivers.
2. Intuitive EV Charging Design - The design of EV charging units is becoming more stylish and user-friendly, making them more appealing to style-conscious drivers.
3. Indoor and Outdoor EV Charging Solutions - There is a trend towards more versatile EV charging units that can be installed both indoors and outdoors, making them suitable for home, business and public use.
1. Electric Vehicle Industry - The use of app identification and intuitive design in EV charging units presents an opportunity for companies to differentiate themselves in the competitive EV market.
2. Smartphone App Development Industry - The growing trend of app-enabled EV charging creates opportunities for app developers to create innovative solutions for the EV industry.
3. Construction and Infrastructure Industry - The trend towards more versatile EV charging solutions presents opportunities for construction and infrastructure companies to provide installation and maintenance services for these units.