Andrew Lewicki knows that people have gotten used to seeing luxury brands extend their influence into other industries. From bicycles to tennis, rugby, football and golf balls, not to mention every kind of object and gadget, luxury brands have left their stamp on a multitude of products.
This time, fashionistas who are already dreaming of soft, yummy, branded waffles in the morning will have to wait, as this branded waffle maker is not for sale. It is a piece of art, a sculpture by Los Angeles-based artist Andrew Lewicki whose imagery often plays with the paradoxes of modern life.
Who knows, maybe this sculpture will inspire luxury brand art directors to introduce DIY branding machines.
This Sculpture by Andrew Lewicki will Make Many Fashionistas Fall in Love
1. Luxury Brand Extension - Luxury brands are extending their influence into various industries, creating new opportunities for collaboration and product innovation.
2. Art-inspired Functional Sculptures - Artists are creating sculptures that serve a functional purpose, blurring the line between art and everyday objects.
3. DIY Branding Machines - There is a potential market for DIY branding machines, allowing individuals to personalize their own products with luxury branding.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can explore collaborations with artists to create functional sculptures that align with their brand image.
2. Kitchen Appliance - The kitchen appliance industry can create limited-edition branded waffle makers as art-inspired products that cater to luxury brand enthusiasts.
3. Personalization Technology - Companies specializing in personalization technology can develop DIY branding machines that enable customers to add luxury branding to their own products.