The Voxtrot app is a new player in the free calls industry and they promise to get a lot of attention for how they have thought about the user experience. The app integrates into your phone without needing to add any contacts, unlike its main competitor, Skype.
What does this mean? Next time you are in a WiFi zone and you want to make a free long distance call, your Voxtrot app will search your contact instead of needing to manually enter the info into the app.
The Voxtrot app is ingenious in how it anticipates how it is going to be used and in what context -- and it delivers a great solution to a common annoyance. The Voxtrot app is currently in Beta.
Voxtrot App Makes Adding Contacts a Thing of the Past
1. Contactless Integration - Voxtrot app integrates into user's phones without manually adding contacts.
2. User-oriented Experience - Voxtrot app delivers great solution to the common annoyance of manually entering contact information for free long distance calls.
3. Beta Testing - Voxtrot app is currently in Beta phase.
1. Telecommunications - Voxtrot app disrupts the free calls industry by providing users with a contactless integration experience.
2. Technology - Voxtrot app offers a solution to a common user annoyance, signaling potential for disruptive innovation opportunities.
3. Software Development - Beta testing provides opportunity for further development and improvement of Voxtrot app's features.