The Volkswagen T5 Camper is a versatile camping van that can seamlessly switch between living and hauling configurations. This is made possible by the inclusion of an electric rear bench that slides forward to open up space in the vehicle's rear.
The sliding, three-seat rear bench was developed by Germany-based company Reimo. This bench can slide the full length of the cabin to lock behind the front seats. This allows the van to be used for hauling cargo behind the seats.
Rear passengers can still be accommodated when the bench is in its forward position. The seat can be locked into multiple positions, allowing the van to be adjusted for optimal leg room and cargo room as needed.
When the driver and passengers arrive at their campground, they can unload whatever's in the rear and slide the seat to its rear position to be able to enjoy the Volkswagen T5's roomy camper interior. The front seats can be swiveled around to face the rear seats.
The Volkswagen T5 Can Be Easily Manipulated for Different Uses
1. Flexible Camping Vans - Automakers and converters can innovate on the design of camping vans with flexible seating and cargo features to provide a more adaptable camping experience.
2. Integrated Furniture - Companies can create modular and integrated furniture systems that can easily transform the space of a vehicle for multiple uses.
3. Smart Space-saving Solutions - Entrepreneurs can explore creating smart space-saving solutions for outdoor enthusiasts and travelers, considering compact tools and equipment such as space-saving kitchen appliances.
1. Automotive Industry - Automakers can explore creating more efficient and versatile camping vans with flexible seating, adaptable cargo space and integrated furniture tailored towards the needs of outdoor enthusiasts.
2. Furniture Industry - Furniture manufacturers can develop custom modular furniture solutions that maximize the space of camping vans, providing multiple functions in less space.
3. Outdoor Equipment Industry - Outdoor equipment suppliers can innovate and develop more smart space-saving tools and appliances for adventurers and outdoor enthusiasts, such as using lightweight and compact, high-performance stoves and grills.