The 'VOIXATCH' smartwatch is a multifunctional wearable that aims to combine the essential functionalities of multiple devices into a singular solution. The smartwatch features a built-in Bluetooth earpiece that can be removed and affixed onto the ear to allow for voice calls without having to let the audio be heard by everyone in a surrounding area. The LTE-enabled design will let users leave their smartphone behind when working out, traveling or simply going about their daily routine for enhanced ease of use.
The 'VOIXATCH' smartwatch comes in several color options and also integrates familiar functionalities that wearables have become known for. This includes fitness tracking, on-wrist notifications and much more to keep users feeling agile at all times during use.
The 'VOIXATCH' Smartwatch Have a Cellular-Enabled Design
1. Multifunctional Wearables - The combination of multiple device functionalities into one wearable presents an opportunity for creating disruptive innovation in the wearables industry.
2. Removable Earpiece Technology - Integrating removable earpieces in smartwatches not only enhances privacy during calls but also presents an opportunity for creating innovative earpiece technology.
3. Lte-enabled Smartwatches - The ability to leave smartphones behind presents an opportunity to create new smartphone alternatives in the consumer electronics industry.
1. Wearable Technology - Companies in the wearable technology industry can innovate by creating multifunctional wearables that combine the essential functionalities of multiple devices into a singular solution.
2. Consumer Electronics - The smartphone alternative that LTE-enabled smartwatches present offers an opportunity for companies in the consumer electronics industry to create disruptive innovation.
3. Earphone Technology - The removable earpiece technology used in VOIXATCH smartwatches presents an opportunity for creating innovative earpiece technology in the consumer electronics industry.