This Vogue Spain May 2013 photo shoot is appropriately named ‘Bird of Paradise’ for its utopian-like setting and avian theme.
Featuring brunette model Aymeline Valade with photography by Miguel Reveriego, the editorial is washed in rays of sunlight with hues of light sky blue. The overall feel of the shoot is peacefully calm bliss. Aymeline’s wardrobe is also filled with shades of light blue, ranging from swim suits to dresses and beach cover-ups. The model wears oversized sunglasses with colored frames along with a wreath of flowers on her head while posing in fluid stances which evoke images of a bird about to take off.
Set away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the Vogue Spain May 2013 editorial is like stepping into a tropical vacation with your eyes.
The Vogue Spain May 2013 Editorial is Calm and Peaceful
1. Tropical-themed Fashion Photography - Opportunity for clothing brands to showcase their beach and swimwear collections through photo shoots in exotic locations.
2. Nature-inspired Photo Shoots - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with natural light and surroundings to create stunning visuals.
3. Utopian Setting Photography - Opportunity for photographers to create dreamlike settings and transport viewers to a fantasy world.
1. Fashion Industry - Industry players can leverage tropical-themed fashion photography to promote their beach and swimwear collections.
2. Photography Industry - Photography businesses and professionals can incorporate nature-inspired and utopian settings into their repertoire to differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Tourism Industry - Travel and tourism businesses can leverage the appeal of tropical destinations to attract tourists and boost revenues.